Step 1: Try a Free Class
If you are new to CrossFit, we offer a Free One-on-One Beginner’s CrossFit Basics class.
During this class, we will warm up, assess movement, discuss your goals, personal needs and expectations, review skills or functional movements applicable for that day, try a CrossFit workout scaled to your current fitness level and cool down. Please contact us to schedule.
If you are an experienced CrossFitter, we offer a free CrossFit Group class so you can try us out. You must contact us prior to attendance to schedule your class.
Step 2: Attend Fundamentals
The purpose of the Fundamentals program is exactly how it sounds: to teach you the basics of CrossFit so you can hit the ground running in our regular group classes. It is designed to teach you the fundamentals of CrossFit, taught by an experienced coach working one-on-one to address your unique needs.
In addition to teaching you proper mechanics, movements and skills for things that you’ll see in classes, we strive to begin cultivating a healthy mindset and nutritional approach. The difficulty of these workouts is ultimately in your hands.
The Fundamentals program includes 6 Fundamentals sessions, plus 2 Coach Shadowed classes:
- Each Fundamental session is approximately 60 minutes long and will include a warm-up, the learning of new movements, movement review, a WOD (Workout of the Day) and a cool-down. Classes must be attended in sequential order.
- Upon completion of the 6 Fundamental sessions, a Coach will “shadow” you at 2 Group classes to assist with your transition.
Completion of this program and a final assessment is a requirement for all individuals prior to joining regular CrossFit classes. If it is determined at the completion of the series that additional sessions are required before entering Group classes, we will switch you over to a monthly membership and continue to address your individual needs.
Exceptions may apply to individuals with a Level 1 CrossFit Certificate, individuals who have completed an equivalent Beginning CrossFit Series at another CrossFit affiliate, or individuals who have maintained at least 6 months of membership at another CrossFit affiliate. You must provide proof of CrossFit experience and “Test Out” for exceptions to apply. Please contact us to schedule your Test-Out.
Small Group Fundamentals – 6 one-on-one sessions, 2 Coach Shadowed classes plus remainder of month free – $245*
- Learn the basic CrossFit Movements and Philosophy
- Personalized, one-on-one instruction and workouts from a CrossFit Certified Trainer.
- Learn the modifications for your level of fitness.
- Allow your body time to adjust to the CrossFit regimen.
Step 3: Choose a Membership Option
Membership at CrossFit PTV is definitely not like your typical gym. There are no long-term contracts or joining fees. You pay for professional training by certified coaches, not just access to a gym. Our program is centered on small group training, which is organized and led by professional coaches. Our coaches are skilled in teaching proper movement progressions, recognize movement errors and correct them. They are trained to scale workouts to meet the needs of each individual.
In addition to our Group CrossFit classes, Olympic Weightlifting, Open Gym and Skill Clinics are included with your membership. Free Child Care is also offered at certain morning and afternoon classes. Please check our schedule for more information.
We offer Hybrid, Unlimited, 3-Days/Week, Personal Training and Pre-Pay Discounts.
- Hybrid Membership (Group Classes/Personal Training)*
- Unlimited Classes & (4) 60min PT sessions/month – $430
- 3 Days a Week/12 Monthly Classes & (4) 60min PT sessions/month – $400
- Unlimited Monthly Classes*
- Member – $190
- Additional Family member – +$115 ea
- Military/Service (police, fire, first responders) – $155
- Student – $140
- Member – $190
- 3 Days a Week/12 Monthly Classes*
- Member – $160
- Additional Family members – +$100 ea
- Military/Service (police, fire, first responders) – $130
- Student – $115
- Member – $160
- 1 on 1 Personal Training (*You do not need a CrossFit membership to purchase personal training.)
- $50/30min sessions
- $75/60min sessions
- Discounted rates for purchase of 10+ sessions
- Pre-Pay Discounts*^
- 6 months of pre-paid membership – 10%
- 12 months – 15%
- Drop-In (Experienced CF’rs only) – Please contact us prior to drop-in to schedule
- 1 Day: Free
- 2+ Days: $20/day*
*Tax not included
^Discount applies to full-price memberships only