CrossFit Kids PTV
CrossFit Kids is not merely a scaled down version of CrossFit. It is entirely and absolutely CrossFit, geared and designed for a special population and the specific developmental needs of that population.
Why should kids CrossFit?
It’s FUN! and it…
- gets kids moving!
- boosts brain function and enhances scholastic performance.
- encourages bone density and vestibular system development.
- increases cardiovascular/respiratory endurance, stamina, coordination, flexibility, strength, agility, balance, speed, power, accuracy and kinesthetic awareness.
- fosters a healthy, active lifestyle.
- allows everyone to participate—no one sits out!
Preschool – Ages 3–6
CrossFit Preschool is designed for kids ages 3-6. CrossFit Preschool will begin to teach the basic CrossFit movements without weights. The CrossFit PreSchool class is designed to be a 20 minute class that begins with a fun warm up game. After the warm up the kids spend a few minutes focusing on a particular skill or movement. Then, a quick workout is performed. After the workout we play a game. At CrossFit PreSchool, kids will run, jump, and roll into fitness and fun!!
- Wednesdays 10:30am–11:00am
Kids – Ages 6–12
CrossFit Kids is designed for kids ages 6-12. At CrossFit Kids, children will learn basic and intermediate CrossFit movements. CrossFit Kids begin by starting kids workouts with no weights and then slowly introducing weighted movements into the workouts. CrossFit Kids is designed to be a 45 minute class that begins with a warm up. After the warm up, the class will work on specific skills. The skill work is followed by a workout that uses movements learned in class. The class wraps up with a game played at the end. Kids will move, jump, lift, push and pull!
- Mondays 4:30–5:15pm
- Saturdays 9:00–9:45am
Teens – Ages 12–18
CrossFit Teens is designed for kids ages 12-18, or advanced Kids. This is a step up from our Kids class, but not quite our main group classes. This program is ideal for teens who are looking to get fit, and/or who are looking to increase their strength, speed and mobility for the other sports they play. CrossFit Teens is a 60 minute class that begins with a warm up, then skill work, followed by a workout. The class wraps up with additional skill work or mobility.
- Mondays 3:30–4:30pm
- Wednesdays 3:30–4:30pm
- Fridays 3:30–4:30pm
SPRING II – 9 Weeks – 4/15-6/15/19
No classes on 5/27 Memorial Day
SUMMER I – 5 Weeks – 6/24-7/27/19
SUMMER II – 4 Weeks – 8/5-8/31/19
10 CLASS PUNCH CARDS (can be used for any session):
Preschool: $125 + tax
Kids: $145 + tax
Teens: $135 + tax
*Classes must meet minimum enrollment to avoid session cancellation
*20% discount if parent is a PTV member
2 children – 10% off each child
3 children – 15% off each child
4+ children – 20% off each child
Refer a friend & get a free 10-Class Pack!*
* Schedule and rates are subject to change. Tax not included.
* Waiver and registration must be completed by parent/guardian prior to class attendance.
* Refer a friend to the Preschool/Kids/Teens program and they purchase two 10-Class Packs, you get one 10-Class Pack for free! Referral must be confirmed prior to their enrollment. No limit.